Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Magic cold medicine!

So over the course of the past couple of months, I've made the decision to stop using ibuprofen and acetaminophen for pain relief and as a fever reducer. Last week I got the mother of all colds and as I walked down the aisles at Walgreen's I realized I had very few options. So after some wandering, I found this product by Hyland's and let me tell ya. . . this stuff is magic!

I always said I'd never do a blog post dedicated to a product but I figured this time was the exception. Hyland's Defend is amazing, it's a little bit pricey but it is worth it. I started to feel better about an hour after my first dose. No grogginess and no nasty ingredients, I liked Hyland's Defend so much I purchased Hyland's migraine formula as well! I also must say that this stuff tastes pretty darn good as far as cold medicine goes, I'm going to stock up on this product for future cold/flu adventures.
(Sick face.)

**For more info on this product and other Hyland's Homeopathy products visit:
http://www.hylands.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment